Sentinel Pines Family Camp Area
The Pines offers a quiet and relaxing camping experience for individuals and families. Enjoy spending your day on our mile of crystal clear water frontage, hiking, or shopping.
We are just minutes from Lake Winnipesauke, North Conway shopping outlets and family attractions. Water and electric sites available.
Weekly Sunday church services in July and August at 9:30am.
- These guidelines are intended to keep the atmosphere at Sentinel Pines pleasant and enjoyable for everyone.
- Everyone must register at the gate house office and park only on their registered sites. Sites are designed for up to 2 adults and 3 children and one car.
- Check-out time is at 11 am on the day of departure or you will be charged for the next day. Check-in time is 3pm.
- Visitors must be registered and receive a parking permit. Day use is $2.50/ pp or $10 for a family household.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and reasonably quiet. Sentinel Pines is not responsible for any pets.
- Radios, televisions, etc. should be kept at a low volume.
- During the summer (June-August) trash is picked up in the evening between 7-9 pm. During pre (May) and post season (September/October) trash should be placed in the dumpsters.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Cut only fallen trees. No chainsaws are permitted.
- Fires are permitted only in campsite fire rings. Do not leave fires unattended.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited on the grounds.
- Use of the “camp” waterfront is not permitted when campers are present, please use the pines waterfront. Visiting the youth at camp must be arranged with the Director in advance.
- Seasonal sites: Equipment must be removed from site by Columbus Day unless arrangements are made with Director. October 1st is the deadline for next season notification.